Lean and Six Sigma methodology is a combination of statistical theory, quality control knowledge and business tools that helps individual to enhance the business procedures. The methodology helps you in removing defects and improving profits, and enhancing performance while reducing process inconsistency. With our Lean Six Sigma Green Belt training, professionals develop understanding on core to advanced fundamentals of Lean and Six Sigma methodology required to lead projects that require improvements.
MSys Lean Six Sigma Greenbelt Training course is designed by expert Lean Six Sigma professionals to ensure participants gain a complete understanding on all elements of the Lean and Six Sigma principles, including define, analyze, measure, control and improve as described by the Lean Six Sigma Body of Knowledge for Green Belt. Our Lean Six Sigma certification help professionals to understand how to design, execute, interpret and control Lean Six Sigma with high proficiency.
On completion of Lean Six Sigma Green Belt (LSSGB) certification training, you will:
- Able to implement and control Lean and Six Sigma projects in organization
- Have ability to identify an improvement scope in the Define phase
- Able to perform hypothesis testing and data analysis in the Analyze phase
- Able to measure product and process
- Able to recognize the possible improvement actions to improve the performance
- Ability to operate inputs and outputs
- Utilization of DFSS tools such as Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA), Quality Function Deployment (QFD), and Risk Priority Number (RPN)
LSSGB Certification is Suitable for:
The Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certification is most suitable for Quality Analysts and Managers, Quality Engineers, Quality System Managers, Quality Auditors, Quality Supervisors and Professionals seeking to learn and practice Lean Six Sigma Principles.
Application Process for Lean Six Sigma Certification
At MSys, you can either go for IASSC Lean Six Sigma Green Belt or MSys Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certification.
- For MSys Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certificate: You need to send an email to MSys support at [email protected] team once you are prepared to appear for an exam and within 48 hours, you will receive an exam voucher to your registered email address.
- If you choose IASSC Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certification, you have to pass the Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certification exam conducted by IASSC on various centers. To get more details about the IASSC Lean Six Sigma exam, visit http://www.iassc.org/six-sigma-certification/green-belt-certification/.
What are Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certification requirements?
There are no specific prerequisites to take Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification.